English   Spain
Home Feedback Privacy Policy
 Your current location > Home page > About us > California Regulatory Info for Consumers
According to California guidelines signed into law in January 2009, any manufacturer or marketer of “small cans” of refrigerant must be certified by CARB (California Air Resources Board) in order to sell product in the state. The certification requirements include compliant containers with self-sealing valves, new consumer usage instructions, and an approved used can deposit & recycling program. Please click through the links below for additional information regarding the guidelines for both consumers and distributors.
Proper Recharging: Step-by-Step (in Español)
California Law on Deposit & Return
Global Warming Issue
Recharging Tips for California Customers

  • - -
  • ### ### ###
  • State
  • Product #
  • Preferred Method of contact

|  F.A.Q.S more>>
  Do I have to use a special tool to add R
  How to shake the can during the charging
  Can I hold the upside down while chargin
  What's the purity of SpeedSteed Refriger
  Can I use R134a in my tractor ?
  How to deal with can with redundant R134
  How to conver from lb(pound) to oz(ounce
E-mail us at: support@zhonghuico.com Call us at: 800-323-0197